Sunday 2 September 2012

Jada


Hi from me, Sazzle, and welcome to Sunday!!  

What better way to get your crafting day off to a good start than to bring you some inspiration for the day ahead using one of the new images from Pink Gem Designs called Jada and a technique for the flower frame that I picked up from a crafting buddy recently.

Here's my card:


and a close up of Jada...

The image was coloured with promarkers and the eyes, lips, hair bobbles and logo on the t-shirt have all had glossy accents added.

This is the first time I've coloured dark skin and black hair, so I've listed below the colours I've used although I'm sure there are many more combinations that work just as well:

Skin 
(shading light to dark)
Cinnamon
Burnt Sienna
Umber
Coral (for the cheeks and lips)

Hair
(shading light to dark)
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5
Black 0.3 fineliner (to add extra curls)

For details of the flower frame please pop over to my crafting buddy Wendy's blog HERE where you will find her tutorial.  
It really is so simple to make but so effective...


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and the colouring of the image is gorgeous! x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card,Love the colouring and I also use the glossy accents on eyes it makes them sparkle well done A SUPER CARD Hugs Elaine