Wednesday 5 September 2012

Oh Boy..

Happy Wednesday folks its  Christine today & I have a cute baby creation to share, 
as you may know we have the theme over at A Gem of a chall called
"A Boy Thing" use a boy image, or something boy themed..
I love all the baby images Janet designs & this stamp found  HERE  is so cute..
I coloured his face & hands with markers, framed with a SB frame, (Janet has lots of
yummy S/binders HERE ) his clothes are paper pieced with same digi papers as the 
DP's I used for the backing..both are from a lovely set called "Oh Boy" 
 I love the pretty soft colour tones on this set.."New Baby" sentiment can be found HERE 
 Charm is from  HERE  Ribbon & gems from stash ..



More info on this creation can be found on my blog  HERE 
Thanks for stopping by & hope your enjoying the PG Inspiration my teamies & I share with you..

Photobucket


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous!! x

Claire said...

Gorgeous baby card hun, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

An adorable card, so sweet and fab paper piecing!
Helen x