Thursday 11 October 2012


Good morning lovely crafters,

It's Donna here and it's my turn today to share a little something I have made using products from Pink Gem.

I've used this gorgeous new digital image Angel Jodie and she has been coloured in using Promarker's.

I've also used some of Pink Gem's digital design papers and I have to tell that these papers are amazing to work with. The colours print beautifully and most of the sets can be co-ordinated with each other.


Thank you so much for stopping by Gems of Inspiration today...be sure to check out the Pink Gem store, Janet is adding new images all the time and there are so many tempting treats to purchase...be prepared to stay a while

2 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful colour and lay out hugs Karen

Anonymous said...

so nice cards
thanks for your comment
Elma