Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas wishes...


Hi, today it is my turn to show you some of my work and I have a couple of fun things to show you. First is this lucious pink card that I made using the Coconut Ice digipaperset, the new Vintage Christmas sentiments and Angel Jodie.


I coloured Angel Jodie with Alcohol markers and cut her out totally so it would look like she really is floating on her cloud. She is glued on a piece of acetate.

Now I went to my MIL this week and we had a little crafty afternoon and we made a card together. My mil is 80 years and she really is into 3D Decoupage and I did not bring any colouring pencils or markers so I thaught it would be fun to use The Baby Boy Bundle. I printed him 5 times and let mom cut it all out as my hands really don't like to cut all the smaller parts. Now this one doesn't have alot of small parts but I decided I would do the total card layout. And made an easelcard. Now my mil does not have all the fancy designer papers that we are using here in Blogland but I found some that where perfect for this image. So this is our baby card. I think it turned out cute, only shame is that her camera isn't the bestest out there ;)


Okay and here are a couple other cards that I have created this last month :)

Using A magical christmas sentiment, the new Licorice Ice papers, Teddy with Christmas tree.

And for this card I used Penguin set 2 and I think this is the cutest penguin in blogland :)

Well I hope you enjoyed my post today and wish you loads of crafting fun....
hugs Ria
.


4 comments:

Christine said...

Ohhh you been busy Ria gorgeous sweet crimbo creations & your oh so sweet baby boy card is lovely..

smiles Christine x

Janet said...

Awww these are just beautiful Ria....you have been soooo busy with your Pink Gem creations ;) xx

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Ria, ..........Totally stunning all of them and what great inspiration too! x

PaperDaisies said...

Your cards are brilliant. Thanks for the inspiration. Just love each and everyone. Hugs Nina