Friday 11 January 2013

Bedtime Hoot

Good Morning! Donna M here. Hope everyone is happy and well.

It's my turn to share a project and I have a little bedroom door sign to show you that I made for my Grandson. I have had this planned in my head for a while and whilst choosing the image from Janets amazing array of digi's over at Pink Gem Designs, I came across this little fella. Isn't he so adorable? He was also perfect for this because of something my Grandson said to me recently. ( I'll share the story over on my blog).


This was a very easy peasy make, I die cut a piece of black card and stripey paper using Grand Labels 4 then die cut a piece of white and black card using a smaller die. 

I layered them all up as shown, then added some die cut black letters and the gorgeous little Bedtime Hoot image, which I coloured with Promarkers and die cut with an oval die, layered on a scalloped oval.

Some black ribbon, threaded through some punched holes & some co-ordinating buttons to finish.

Easy-Peasy!

Make sure to pop back soon for some more inspiration from my lovely teamies.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

  

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is really lovely xx