Sunday 20 January 2013

Chloe in knitted hat...



Ahhh have you all seen the new digistamps that Janet has released last week... When I saw Chloe in knitted hat I runned to the store grabbed her, printed her and coloured her with Copics, Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils. I so love to combine my markers with pencils as the shading goes a little bit easier and you don't waste alot of the precious ink hahahahahaha But we need to convince Janet that she needs to create a couple more sceneries as now I had to draw my own and I know I can but it is better if she does them whahahahhaha.....


Paper is from the Eva paperpad by Basic Grey one of my all time favourites. Wish the end was not coming near for this beautifull pad as I almost use it all now ;)

Okay hope you enjoyed my Chloe card and wish you all a very creative week.

hugs Ria

7 comments:

Janet said...

Ria this is just so gorgeous! xx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, so pretty!
Helen x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful ria.
Hugs Kelly

Christine said...

Awww Ria this is gorgeous so girly love it..

Christine x

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card Ria, the image is so lovely and the colouring is superb great layout too! x

Shea said...

YOU drew the background? I'm so impressed. The fence looks like it was stamped, and your clouds and grass are the perfect complement. I'm inspired to never leave images on a white background again. This is such a cute card, You've colored her beautifully, and I LOVE all those flowers!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such an adorable card! You did a wonderful job coloring that sweet image and I love all the beautiful blossom!