Monday 18 February 2013

Lemon Drizzle


Hi everyone and what a gorgeous sunny day it is today in the UK!
I have made a quick and simple card today using my new 'Lemon Drizzle' papers and I am quickly going to enter it along with the other DT cards over at 'A Gem of a Challenge' 67 which started on Saturday.
The theme is 'Punches & Dies' which is hosted by Christine.
The girls have made some gorgeous cards so pop over for a look!
I have been trying to make one since Friday but I have been so busy designing new digi stamps that I just didn't get the chance....better late than never lol







3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow love this Janet I have nabbed the papers for meself..fab design..

smiles Christine x

Unknown said...

Oh this is super gorgeous Janet I love those papers!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful Janet and so Elegant and effective too! x