Wednesday 6 February 2013

Rainbow Chloe

 
Good morning Everyone,
 
Kelly Here with a bright and happy card to share with you. I hope it cheers you up after all the wet, windy and dull weather we are having at the moment.
 
For the scene on this card  I have used a few of Janets Digis and layered onto each other using Serif Craft Artist Basic Programme... My team mate Ria has done a fantastic tutorial of how to merge digis that you can see Here.
All digis are available in black outline for you to colour yourself and pre-coloured for when you are in more of a hurry..
 
Why not pop over to Pink Gem Designs and treat yourself to some of these gorgeous images.
 
For more info on my card please pop by my blog Here
I would love to see you there.
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is sooo pretty and so love that image...really must get some ink for me printer because i need to get some cards made using Janet's digi's because they are gorg!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Christine said...

Awww Kelly this is lovely ..great how the B/grounds merge together & compliment each other lovely card..

smiles Christine x

Janet said...

Kelly this is fabulous....well done sweetie xx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful the image is gorgeous and the layout of your creation so beautifully presented too! x