Wednesday 10 April 2013

Baby Boy

Hi everyone!

 Cara here on this beautiful spring day to share a card made for a brand new little person who is due to arrive early next month!

Janet has a beautiful selection on Baby digi stamps and papers in the store, it was tough to decided on which to use!




I used the "oh so cute" Baby Boy Bundle, I printed off several copies of the pre-coloured imaga and then layered them up for a 3D effect!

I even layered up the little tiny duckies :-)




I also used the gorgeous "Oh Boy" papers for decorating the inside and outside of my card!

Finally I added the cute sentiment to finish.

Hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card cara. Love this image and papers

That little safety pin embelly is the cutest too.

Hugs Kelly

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just so beautiful x