Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bring on the Choir

Hi Folks
Mags here to share a little project using one of Pink Gem's new digi images for christmas.  This image is called Funky Snowman and can be found here.  
I thought he was pretty cool and wanted to make a christmas card that I could possible give to one of my nephews for christmas.
Here is what I came up with:


I took the single image into my graphics programme and copied him so I had six copies.  I then merged the images together to give the impression of a choir of snowmen.  For quickness I used the precoloured image.  
A really quick card to do but quite effective.  Why not give it a go?

Bye for now
Mags
x

5 comments:

Janet said...

Brilliant Mags! xx

Sandra H said...

Mags this is absolutely brilliant x

Christine said...

Wow so clever love it Mags..

Christine x

Lisa said...

This is fab... I was just getting this stamp out yesterday to stamp and colour in with my copics

:D
Lisa
x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow love your funky Christmas card ... well done ... hope you are having a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx