Tuesday 19 November 2013

Cute Penguins

Good morning, Donna here with a very easy peasy idea for the upcoming Christmas Craft Fayre's.

I usually make some treat bags for the Fayre at the school where I work but as soon as I saw the adorable lil' penguins just released, I knew what I wanted to do with them.

I copied and pasted 6 of the pre-coloured cuties onto an A4 sheet, then after adding some glitter, I made six cards and a box to put them in. I've made quite a few sets of these but they were so quick and easy to do.






Thanks for looking, please pop back soon for some more inspiration from my lovely teamies.


5 comments:

Janet said...

Aww these are brilliant Donna! xx

Daniele said...

awwww these are so darn sweet, what a lovely set of cards
hugs and best wishes
xx

Donna said...

These are totally adorable Donna, Love them. Donna x

Annette said...

Oh wow, sooooo cute. Love them.

Anonymous said...

These are fab, love the matching boxes!
Helen x