Saturday 9 November 2013

Little Gem with Bauble...

Ohh I can't help myself but when I see a new Little Gem stamp I got to go and grab it and play with it ;) soo that is what I did today and I even made a short video about it how I coloured my stamps. I hope you like it as I love doing these picture video's :) no no no weird dutch accent hehehehe especially now I have been feeling rubbish this whole week and my voice sounds awefull hahahahaha so I will spare you that HORROR hahahaha well enjoy my video and card and hope you all have a great weekend.

This is my finished card.

If you now want to go grab Little Gem with Bauble for your own collection you can find it here...
Hugss Ria

4 comments:

Janet said...

Wow brilliant work and video tutorial Ria.....what a star!! xx

Sandra H said...

Wow totally stunning x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Ria, this is so wonderful. LOVE IT!

Donna x

mags said...

This is beautiful Ria. Love it.
Mags
x