Thursday 7 November 2013

Time for some Jungle Antics

Hello everyone.  

I wanted to share with you a cute little clock which uses 3 of Janet's gorgeous funky animal images.  

The clock base is made out of mount-board, cut with a craft knife.   If you'd like to see my tutorial on how to create this, please visit my blog and check out my tutorials which includes the template for this clock base if you'd like to grab it.  :0)

I wanted to give this clock to a friend who's just had a baby girl, so I wanted to use some cute animals.  I think these ones look like cuddly stuffed animals, and I've chosen a jungle theme.

I've stamped around the edge with some little flower and leaf stamps, added my clock mechanism, some glitter, flowers and some pearls, bow, a button and a twist of twine.

You can find the images I've used at Pink Gem Designs:  Giraffe, Marvin the Monkey and Tyson the Tiger.



Happy crafting
Annette
xx

3 comments:

Christine said...

Awww Annette I bet your friend is delighted with this cute clock what a keepsake to treasure..lovely work.

smiles Christine x

Janet said...

Awww it's gorgeous annette....clever thing! x

Annette said...

Thanks ladies. It was a fun project. I loved the little critters. Sooo cute.
xx