Friday 14 March 2014

My first Card for the Gems of Inspiration Blogspot

Good Morning All, its a beautiful day here in Gloucestershire and I hope it is with you to, I do want to thank all you girls for the lovely welcome you have given me especially Janet and Christine, and Im so looking forward to seeing what the rest of the world think of my very happy position on one of Design Teams tomorrow when my first Card goes live.
Ive at last managed to get a card done using "Andy on a Skateboard" for this Blogspot and I do hope you like the result. I have quite a few boys in my family and I know that this will be ideal for one of them and I sincerely hope they find it fun to.
I will pop it on my blog now so if you would live to visit here I will be thrilled.

Hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Janet said...

It's beautiful Shirley! xx

Christine said...

Hi Shirley awww super PG creation we can see you making yourself at home..lol lovely to have you on board..

smiles Christine xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Shirley. X