Saturday 2 May 2015

May Flowers

Morning All. We’re beginning a new month and the weather here in the UK seems to be improving. So before I head out into the garden I thought I would show you the May page of my desk calendar (links for the previous pages are at the end of the post).

Looking back my theme for this month’s page should have been obvious… the rhyme is April Showers brings May Flowers….but doh I forgot and there isn’t a flower in sight! Instead I went for a mix of things that often appear at this time of year, butterflies, rainbows, etc and I’ve used Rainbow Chloe

For more details please visit my blog here and to look back at previous pages January’s is here, February’s is here, March’s is here and April’s is here.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Lisa

No comments: