Sunday 26 July 2015

School Boy Andy

School Boy Andy (3)

Morning All. It’s Lisa here today.

School holidays for us started last Wednesday and for me it’s that time of year where everything is so busy, gardening to do, children to entertain, holiday’s to pack for a and of course time for crafting.

My eldest, Elliot, has just finished his first year at school and has had a really great time. The teachers and assistants have been so lovely and I wanted to make them all something special.

So I made this card for Elliot’s teacher using the super cute School Boy Andy, who reminds me just a little of my boy all dressed up in his uniform.

School Boy Andy (1)

Elliot has progressed really well this year and I was super proud when he wrote on all the inserts himself, even deciding what he wanted to write.

For more info on supplies please visit my blog here.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Lisa

No comments: